You are not alone. We’re here to support you.
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP?
If you are or think you may be in an abusive relationship, safety and support are critical.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER, PLEASE CALL 911.
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
For crisis and counseling services, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or TTY 1-800-787-3224.
Hotline advocates are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to provide confidential crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Warning signs of domestic violence
- General overview of sexual assault / abuse
- How to create a domestic violence safety plan (via SafeHorizon)
- How to create a domestic violence safety plan (via The National Domestic Violence Hotline)
- Find a local domestic violence shelter
- Information for undocumented victims of domestic violence
- Information about child custody issues
- Financial tips for victims and survivors
- How to rebuild your finances after an abusive relationship
- Find low-cost or free legal services in your state
- What to say when you think someone is being abused